ASUS TUF Gaming 32" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG32VQ1B) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMIView on Amazon
SAMSUNG 34-Inch Odyssey G5 Ultra-Wide Gaming Monitor with 1000R Curved Screen, 165Hz, 1ms, FreeSync Premium, WQHD (LC34G55TWWNXZA, 2020 Model), BlackView on Amazon
Sceptre Curved 27" Gaming Monitor up to 165Hz DisplayPort 144Hz HDMI Edge-Less AMD FreeSync Premium, Build-in Speakers Machine Black 2021 (C275B-1858RN)View on Amazon
MSI Full HD Non-Glare 1ms 2560 x 1440 165Hz Refresh Rate 2K Resolution Free Sync 27" Curved Gaming Monitor (Optix G27CQ4) - BlackView on Amazon
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG27WQ1B) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI , BLACKView on Amazon
BenQ MOBIUZ EX2510S 24.5" 1080p Gaming Monitor | IPS | 165Hz 1ms | FreeSync Premium | HDRi optimization| Dual 2.5W Speakers | Eye-Care & Height/Tilt Adjustable StandView on Amazon
GIGABYTE G32QC A (32" 165Hz 1440P Curved Gaming Monitor, 2560 x 1440 VA 1500R Display, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, 93% DCI-P3, VESA Display HDR400, FreeSync Premium ProView on Amazon
SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey G3 Ultrawide Gaming Monitor, 1500R Curved Display, 165Hz, 5ms, AMD FreeSync Premium, Borderless Design, Eye Saver Mode, Black (LC32G35TFQNXZA)View on Amazon
Sceptre IPS 27" QHD 2560 x 1440p LED Monitor DisplayPort HDMI up to 165Hz AMD FreeSync Premium 99% sRGB Build-in Speakers, Machine Black 2021 (E275B-QPT168)View on Amazon
Dell 24-Inch 165Hz Gaming Monitor - Full HD 1920 x 1080 Display, 1ms Response Time, IPS, AMD FreeSync Technology, 99% sRGB Color Gamut, NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible, HDMI, DisplayPort, Black - G2422HSView on Amazon
Dell G2722HS Gaming Monitor - Full HD 1920 x 1080 at 165Hz Display, 1ms Grey-to-Grey Response Time, 99% sRGB Color Gamut, AMD FreeSync Premium and NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible - BlackView on Amazon
HP 27-inch QHD 1440p (2560 x 1440) IPS Ultra-Thin Bezel Monitor, 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms, Tilt/Height and Pivot Adjust Stand, AMD FreeSync, HDMI, DisplayPort, VESA Mountable, NLY DP Cable, BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best 165hz monitors will vary depending on your individual needs and preferences. However, here are a few general tips to help you choose the right 165hz monitor for your needs:
1. First, consider your primary use case. Do you mainly use your monitor for gaming or general use? If you mainly use your monitor for gaming, then you'll want to look for a monitor with a high refresh rate that offers a smooth, responsive gaming experience. If you use your monitor for general use, then you'll want to consider a monitor with a lower refresh rate that provides a more realistic picture.
2. Second, consider your budget. Not all high-refresh-rate monitors are created equal. If you have a limited budget, then you can consider a monitor with a lower refresh rate that still offers a high-quality picture. Alternatively, you can choose a monitor with a higher refresh rate but at a higher cost.
3. Third, consider your viewing environment. Will you be using the monitor in a brightly lit room or an environment with low light? If you'll be using the monitor in a brightly lit room, then you'll want to choose a monitor with a high refresh rate so that the image appears sharp and clear. If you'll be using the monitor in an environment with low light, then you'll want to choose a monitor with a lower refresh rate to minimize the amount of flickering and motion blur.
4. Fourth, consider your viewing habits. Are you a fast typist? If so, you may find that a monitor with a high refresh rate is too fast for you. Are you a slow typist? If so, a monitor with a low refresh rate may be more comfortable for you.
5. Finally, consider your gaming preferences. Do you prefer to play games in awindowed mode or fullscreen mode? If you prefer to play games in a windowed mode, then you'll want to choose a monitor with a lower refresh rate so that the image appears smooth and fluid in the window. If you prefer to play games in fullscreen mode, then you'll want a monitor with a higher refresh rate so that the image appears crystal clear and without any lag or delay.
There are a few things to consider when thinking about getting a 165hz monitor.
- They offer a much smoother gameplay experience
- They are great for competitive gamers who need every advantage they can get
- They can make games look even more gorgeous than they already do
- They can be quite expensive
- They may not be compatible with every graphics card
- You may need to upgrade your computer to be able to take advantage of the high refresh rate